Help

Re: How to forward email (Gmail) to create new record as a task in an Airtable To-Do list?

1321 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Leslie_Davol
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi all, Does anyone know how to forward emails (Gmail) to create a new record as a task in an Airtable To-Do list? Similar to the way I can forward emails to my ToDoist inbox or a receipt to my QuickBooks inbox? Thanks!

3 Replies 3

You could do that by setting up a Mailhook in Integromat:

Thanks but seems like that is just a way to set up an auto forward to another email address? How do I get the email (sender, contents and attachments) to appear as a record in an Airtable sheet? is there a place to create/find an email address for an Airtable sheet? Like this Integromat solution for turning emails into records (rows) in google sheets: Add new incoming emails to a Google Sheets spreadsheet as a new row | Integromat

You would setup all of that in your Integromat automation. Airtable doesn’t natively offer that functionality, but Integromat does.

If you have a budget for this project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant & Integromat Partner to help you create this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com: