2295 11
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
krista_krebs
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m super new to airtable and even if formulas… I’m looking for a formula that says basically

If the first item is A, then the units are 1
If the item is B, then the units are 2
If the items is C, then the units are 3…

AND THEN:

If we are logging calls and this is a billable situation: But if we are logging calls and we know there is a two hour allotment and each call reduces the allotment by the duration of minutes, how do I set that field up?

I spent hours pouring over this stuff and I get close and then it’s like blocks… boom

Thanks - Krista

11 Replies 11

Thank you for responding! So we don’t have it that in the members table - we did create another table member visit summar leading with the identifier where I thought we would link it back to. We might have multiple calls to members with the same category in the encounters table, but we designate as billable items.

My thought was creating a field in the encounters table that rolls up if there are multiple calls and then use a look up to link back to the member monthly summary table? And we have 15 types of calls from a drop down, but we have to show that we performed only a couple and what date that was done. Make more sense?

For me no it doesnt :slightly_smiling_face: im a bit lost.

Can you share the table screenshots easier so we can help?