749 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jimmyjaysf
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

My vendor requires me to use JotForm to submit new client data and then returns a copy of the completed form to me along with a PDF of the same data. I need to enter that same data into Airtable and wonder if there is a way to scrape/import that data from the email or PDF sent to me from the vendor.

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Will your vendor allow you to connect to his JotForm account by giving you a JotForm API Key? If so, as soon as the form is submitted in JotForm, the information would get automatically imported into Airtable if you set up an automation using Make's JotForm integrations and Make's Airtable integrations.

However, if your vendor won't let you have access to his JorForm API Key and he requires you to scrape the data from an email or a PDF, you could also do that with Make, but you would need to find some sort of app that would do the scraping for you.

Here is a list of the 1,600 apps that Make natively supports.

You can also use Make's HTTP Module to work with unsupported apps, but that requires knowledge of custom coding your own API calls.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well.