1136 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robert_Druse
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Already I can see that this platform is made to be far more complicated and confusing to use than it needs to be; I understand that there are reasons for this, mainly for the company to separate us from our money-
I just now paid for a Premium Plan- My question is simple: Why is there still AirTable brand on my forms AND tables? I will NOT pay to promote AirTable; In addition, it makes us look cheap and unprofessional- This is the EXACT same issue we had with JotForm and we cancelled them altogether…

7 Replies 7

Welcome to the Airtable community!

If you have a “Pro” workspace, you can remove Airtable branding from your forms. Note that you must manually remove the branding from each form. It will not be removed automatically.

However, if you only upgraded to the “Plus”, the branding will still be there.

You should also be able to white label forms in JotForm, if you have a high enough subscription.

As for branding on the tables – you will still have Airtable branding on shared views. If you want a complete white label experience, you can build a system using the REST API (which is completely free, although it requires programming experience), or you can use third party service (which may have its own fees).

Robert_Druse

Thank You KuoVonne, I do have the Pro Plan…

If you have a pro plan and are still unable to remove the Airtable branding for form in the pro workspace, per the bottom of this support article, you should contact customer support directly.

Another possibility is that the form is in a table in a different (non-pro) workspace,

Yes KuoYvonne, This is what I see even w/ the Pro Plan (see screenshot);
This is definitely NOT what I want on something I am paying for:
Thanks
Screenshot (123)_LI

That is the Airtable branding on a shared view. It is not removable. As I said before, you can remove branding from a form, but not a shared view.

Robert_Druse

OK KuoVonne, got it- Thanks!

As @kuovonne mentioned, you can use 3rd party tools instead. MiniExtensions.com provides a great experience with no branding.