Help

Is it possible when upload a data in Table 1 that data automatic add in Table 2 in a same base

1240 4
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
satya_mahanta
5 - Automation Enthusiast

If my base have two table that is Table1 & Table2,i want to do that when i upload a data in table1 through my app that data will automatic add in table2 …is it possible???if possible kindly help me @Bill.French add a solution image if possible

4 Replies 4

No, not without some programming. And it really shouldn’t be a common practice. Copying data is ill-advised in almost every case. But, in case this is one of those rare exceptions, tell us why you want a duplicate of your table?

satya_mahanta

Actually i want to make a news app. The 1st table name is “Recent News” 2nd table name is “Sport News” & 3rd table is “Business News”.I want do that if i post a news on sport news that news is also add in recent news & same thing happen in business news.Can you help me

Understood. I can’t help you but I can help you help yourself. :winking_face:

Step 1
Put all news into one table. Be sure to add a field for news category (i.e., Sport, Business, etc).

Step 2
Create separate views for each news category including one for Recent News.

Step 3
Set up filters in each news category view to show only the stories for that category.

Filtering based on created date would allow you to define all the news that’s recent. Filtering based on category allows you to control the content in each view.

One database - all requirements are met.

satya_mahanta

Thank you…i am start working…if successful i will reply back again