Help

Save the date! Join us on October 16 for our Product Ops launch event. Register here.

Is there a specific Airtable how-to guide you really wish you had?

Topic Labels: Extensions
4421 10
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Adam_Dachis
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve been writing Airtable how-to guides for a little while and usually look for new ideas here in the community. I thought I might expand on that and directly ask everyone what kind of how-to guides would be especially useful. If there’s anything you’ve been struggling to figure out how to do, don’t think you can do, or want to learn how to do with Airtable at some point, let me know and I’ll try to figure it out and write a guide.

Naturally, there are some things won’t be possible but I haven’t run into that problem yet. Also, the thing you want to learn or the problem you want to solve has to be something broad enough that other people will benefit from it (otherwise it’d be better to just answer your question than write a guide). Barring that, anything goes. :slightly_smiling_face:

Let me know if there’s anything you’d like to see!

10 Replies 10

Hi and happy holidays, I posted a question that is also about emails and AirTable. Anyone from this wonderful group have input? I’d be so appreciative. Connecting Email and AirTable