2146 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Piano_Sensei
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I want to have people sign up for time slots. Can I have it remove each one for the next person? In other words, say the options are 1:00, 1:10, 1:20, 1:30, etc. When someone fills out the form and chooses 1:00, can I have it removed from the options for the next person so each time slot only gets one person?

14 Replies 14

But there won’t be a linked record if I’m having them manually type their name in. . .

No, the name selection has nothing to do with limiting the time slots. Follow my initial instructions, and keep playing with Airtable, and you will get it.

You may also want to check out my free Airtable training course, which covers form creation & linked records:

But you said

And then said I won’t have a people table. Just have them type them in.

Sorry but I can’t donate any more time guiding you on this. It doesn’t sound like you’ve even tried building this yet. I would spend some time building it, and if you’re still stuck & you have a budget for your project, please feel free to contact me through my website:

That’s a rude assumption. Yes, I’ve tried building it. I’ve messed around with it for many hours already and watched several videos and tutorials. Thanks for the insult and sorry you feel like you donated so much time. You didn’t have to respond if you didn’t want to help.