Help

Limitation on Extensions - What is Your Work Around?

Topic Labels: Extensions
901 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rachel_Mendoza
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

How is everyone limiting their extensions? With only being allowed 10 extensions on the Pro Plan and me not being large enough for an Enterprise plan I don’t know how I am supposed to function as a team. I have loved Airtable up until this extension limit. The Interfaces function does not work near as well as Extensions and I can’t see the data they way I want. In order for me to continue to run my business from Airtable I NEED to have more extensions. Currently I use 57 and had originally planned on continuing to grow that number so I could fully transition from our other CRM to Airtable. I am unable to do that if Airtable is going to limit the use of Airtable.

1 Reply 1

I agree that the extension limit is a real bummer. You really only have 2 options:

1. As far as I know, the extension limit is only for ACTIVE extensions. So you can have 57 extensions installed, as long as you have 47 of them disabled at any given time. So you can simply enable an extension when you need to use it — and then disable it when you’re done using it.

2. Upgrade to the expensive Enterprise Plan, which allows for an unlimited number of extensions. But unless you’re a large company, the pricing of the Enterprise Plan will likely be out of reach.