cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jacq_Babb
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi there,

I am creating a database that includes organizations, the services they offer, and their clientele. In the client tracking log, I have a linked field for organizations contacted, followed by a lookup field that lists all of the services provided by those organizations. What I’m hoping to achieve is a multiple select field to mark which of those listed services were accessed by our clients, only allowing options to be selected that correspond with the lookup field values for that specific record. Simply put, for each record, I want to limit the service options available in the drop down menu to only those offered by the linked organizations. Is this possible, and if so, how might I make it happen?

Thanks a mil,
Jacq

2 Replies 2

No, unfortunately, that is not possible with Airtable. You may want to send an email to support@airtable.com to request this feature.

You could do it with an external form tool like the MiniExtensions.com form or the new On2Air: Forms that is coming out very soon.

If you know Javascript, you might be able to script something like this as well.

Okay, great. Thanks so much for the response. I’ll look into those options. Be well!