cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nourdine_Chebch
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone, i’m new to airtable.
I try to configure a backlog for my business.
I created a base with 2 tables.
1 table named project (name | contact client | Status)
1 table named tasks (name of the task | Status of the task)
I linked the tasks table to the project table.
In the kanban view of the project talbe, i’m able to see my tasks in my cards.
But i want to know if it’s possible when i move my cards to different status to display only the tasks corresponding to a specific status ?
Thank you.

1 Reply 1

Welcome to the community, @Nourdine_Chebcheb! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: There are some details missing from your final question:

1. “when i move my cards to different status” - Which cards (project or task) are you talking about? My gut says you’re asking about changes in the project status, as you were just talking about the [Project] table’s Kanban view before your question.
  2. “display only the tasks corresponding to a specific status” - Which status (project or task) are you talking about? This one is harder to figure out, but my gut says that there’s some relationship between a project’s status and the status of its tasks, and you want to isolate tasks of a certain status based on the project’s status. Is that right? If so, then I don’t think that’s possible. What you’re seeing in your project card is a collection of links to that project’s tasks. The links themselves can’t be filtered, though there might be a way to control which tasks are displayed in a different field using some clever lookup/rollup field combinations.