1440 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tricia_Hagey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I have a csv file that I have imported into Airtable. A field is created with a file name that matches an image file in separate folder with the file name included. How can I add the images from the folder to the table and link them to their appropriate record?
Thank you

3 Replies 3

Welcome to the community, @Tricia_Hagey! :grinning_face_with_big_eyes: Unfortunately Airtable can’t access your local files without manual intervention. In other words, the only way I know of to do this is to browse for the files one-by-one and add them to the appropriate records.

There might be a way to enlist the help of some third-party services; e.g. put all of your images into a Dropbox folder, then use either Zapier or Integromat to parse that folder, find the matching Airtable record for each image, and attach the images to their matching records. I’ve never done something like this, but it’s probably doable.

Tricia_Hagey
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Justin,
Thank you very much for the reply. I had hoped there might be a way other than manually, but it is good to know I should just get started transferring them that way.

Hi @Tricia_Hagey,

Yes, as @Justin_Barrett mentioned above, this entire process can be easily automated with Integromat, as long as your images are hosted by a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox.

If you need to hire an expert Airtable developer & expert Integromat developer to help you setup this automated process, that’s what I do for businesses! :slightly_smiling_face: Please feel free to send me a private message or contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.