cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Devo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone,

I’m looking for a way to update records from multiple tabs into one single tab automatically.
For background, I have a base with multiple tabs in accordance to my org’s departments. Every department has its own unique deadlines in accordance with a program/task.

Is there a way to:

1. Create a link, automation, or script to take all of the deadlines from the multiple tabs into one overview tab automatically? That is, every time a new deadline is created in the individual department tabs, it will automatically transfer that date into the overview tab.

2. Create/update records from the individual department tabs and include them in the overview tab?

I had a free consultation that ultimately expired so any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!

1 Reply 1

Sure, it sounds like you could do all of that with Airtable’s new automations feature!

Although Automations are still new and are still being tested — so if you’re looking for a no-code automation platform, I highly recommend Integromat, which gives you a lot more control & customizability & power.

Also, if you know JavaScript, you can code your own custom automation script in Airtable.

Lots of options for you!