cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bernardcollin
5 - Automation Enthusiast

hi all, 

i am new to airtable, and i am looking for a training or certification program to learn it all and pass a certification. Have not seen where to go yet.

anyone knows of a clear and well structured training i can subscribe and follow? Any feedback on the Gap Consulting training? or an equivalent??

thanks

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

LinkedIn Learning gives you a certificate after you pass my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning: Learning Airtable

See Solution in Thread

5 Replies 5
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

LinkedIn Learning gives you a certificate after you pass my free Airtable training course, which you can take for free by signing up for a trial membership with LinkedIn Learning: Learning Airtable

Hi Scott, 
I took your course today after i found it on linkedin. Only 2 chapter were free but i paid for the full training and it was certainly worth every penny... i loved it. 

I now want to get more training, airtable is really an amazing product.
I saw your story with Apple, I was also working with apple, had my birthday at the same time as Steve. I was GM of Apple Belgium, fun time...

Wow, small world! Steve was like a father figure to me!

Also, I’m thrilled that you enjoyed my Airtable training course — a more advanced version of that course will be coming out in 2024.

For ongoing training, I recommend watching the weekly BuiltOnAir podcast.

Here is a list of all of my appearances, where I typically cover a variety of advanced topics:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqssva4liHRwHhQIpTXekG8WObEoyC2F1&si=9BWEiY203bkwrn1M

And here’s the main page:
https://www.youtube.com/@builtonair

bernardcollin

thanks Scott, appreciated
Please put me on your list for the next advance course and if you want beta tester for work in progress I am happy to help.

Thanks! You can signup for my announcement list on my website: Airtable Consultant — ScottWorld