570 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dejean_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking to automatically categorize information submitted in a form into individual databases based on 1 question in the form. is this possible? I was thinking that maybe all information is submitted to one database and then split into multiple bases automatically based on some sort of linking. Can anyone help?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Dejean_Brown!

Bases can’t be linked nor communicate with each other in any way.

You would need to use the external form software of your choice, and then a tool like Integromat to handle the entire process of putting your form data into different Airtable bases.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. If not, let me know what else you need help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Dejean_Brown!

Bases can’t be linked nor communicate with each other in any way.

You would need to use the external form software of your choice, and then a tool like Integromat to handle the entire process of putting your form data into different Airtable bases.

Hope this helps! If this answers your question, could you please mark this comment as the solution to your question? This will help other people who have a similar question. If not, let me know what else you need help with! :slightly_smiling_face:

Dejean_Brown
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Thanks ScottWorld! I am going to try this and let you know if it works.