554 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alon_Itzick
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

we currently use Google in order to sign on to our airtable.

the company is migrating to Office 365 mail boxes.

once we have finished migration to office 365, we cannot keep using the google sign in option…but, we can login regularly.

question is, do we keep all the data of airtable in the new account? or is it all gone ? :frowning:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello and welcome to the Community @Alon_Itzick!

If you still have access to your account from a desktop/laptop (browser only), you can go to your account page and add a password, which would allow you to log in directly (without Google), using the old email and newly created password. You could then change the email associated with the account to reflect the new address. This support article will provide a walkthrough of how to do the above.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
Rose_K
9 - Sun
9 - Sun

Hello and welcome to the Community @Alon_Itzick!

If you still have access to your account from a desktop/laptop (browser only), you can go to your account page and add a password, which would allow you to log in directly (without Google), using the old email and newly created password. You could then change the email associated with the account to reflect the new address. This support article will provide a walkthrough of how to do the above.

Let me know if I can help provide any more information, and if this helped answer your question please mark it as the solution :white_check_mark: .

Thank you for the prompt reply.

solved my issue :slightly_smiling_face:

thomaslerian
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello hello ! 

I've created two databases on a mail account that I no longer have access to (gmail account closed permanently), I'm accessing these databases with a new account.
How can I transfer my two databases from my old account, to which I no longer have access, to my current account?
I'd like to do this because I need to update my plan.

If you can help, I have any any access to the first account...😰