cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LuizGustavo
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello everyone,

I'm trying to create something similar to what I do with spreadsheets, it's like a product catalog but using multiple rows on a single entry so I can use different values for each variation of the  same item. (image attached)

Is it possible to do something like this in AirTable?

Or if anyone got any suggestions on how I could do something similar to this in AirTable, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks everyone!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Kind of?  You could try to do it with a long text field, as seen by the "Notes" field in the screenshot below

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 3.43.39 PM.png

I don't recommend that though, and highly recommend having another table that will just contan the variations and price:

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 3.43.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 3.43.43 PM.png

Link to base

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Kind of?  You could try to do it with a long text field, as seen by the "Notes" field in the screenshot below

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 3.43.39 PM.png

I don't recommend that though, and highly recommend having another table that will just contan the variations and price:

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 3.43.56 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 3.43.43 PM.png

Link to base

Thanks for the help Adam, I was going crazy trying to figure out a way to do this haha.

The thought of linking two different tables together didn't even cross my mind, I think I could use this to do the calculations on prices*quantity ordered as well.
I just have to check if the time spent doing it this way would be faster than doing it in a normal spreadsheet.

Thanks again for the help!