cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Expatica_Team
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi!

I wake up this morning and my entire workspace is gone. I have no idea why, from the logs I can tell I was the last one to log in. I’m totally freaking out. It’s a year’s worth of work. All I have now is an empty workspace called “My First Workspace” with an untitled base in it.

Any idea what’s up and what I can do? I was running snapshots to back up, but since the database itself is gone, so are the snapshots.

I wrote to Airtable support but in the meantime, if anyone has any advice…

Thank you!

5 Replies 5
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @Expatica_Team

I am sorry to hear this.

I did a quick search and I found this help page from Airtable:

Hope this helps.

Mary

Marie_Peze
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Thank you it’s very kind of you, I looked in the trash already, but since our entire base has disappeared… there is nothing in the trash. Like snapshots, the trash is base-dependent, and therefore there’s nothing to recover from anywhere :disappointed_relieved:

@Airtable_Support @Katherine_Duh, do you know why this may have happened? Is there a way to recover an entire base that’s been mistakenly deleted?

At the moment, you need to contact the Airtable support team to restore a mistakenly deleted base/workspace. Expatica has already contacted our support team and I’m escalating the ticket now.

Thank you - It’s been an entire day and I have not heard back, and it’s quite dramatic for us to have lost our entire database, so I would very much appreciate hearing back from support soon. And again, we didn’t delete it. I logged in this morning and it was simply gone. It’s nuts!

(Sorry on my home computer I am logged in as my personal account, just realised.)