1.png

2.png

3.png

2 Replies 2
itsmeayyub
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

@ScottWorld @kuovonne @TheTimeSavingCo @Justin_Barrett @Kamille_Parks @Sho 

I'm not sure If I'm allowed to tag but seems like you guys are very helpful to this community. Thank you so much for the help.

kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

In Airtable, percentages are stored as decimals. So 100% is stored as 1. And 100 is 10000%. You appear to be changing how the field is displayed, not the underlying value.

You can create a formula field that divides the number by 100, and then display the result as as a percent (or copy the decimal back to the original field, depending on if this is a one-time transformation or an ongoing issue).

As far as tagging people goes, this platform allows tagging. I’m not sure how you got your list of people, but there is an ebb and flow to the “top solution authors”. Some people at the top of the list may be stepping back from the forums, while there may be new up-and-coming posters who have not yet made it to the top of the list. If you tag specific people, others not listed may not feel as open to answering your question. In general, if I just want an answer from anyone, I do not tag specific people. I tend to tag people when I want that specific person’s response. But that's me. Others may feel differently. 

I replied because your post was at the top of my feed when I happened to check the forums, not because I was tagged.