937 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Landings_Holida
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

I need to create a page with elements from 2 tables. Is there a way to do that? Or multiple blocks in one page???

6 Replies 6
Nick_Hanoian
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Can you be more specific? If the records on both tables are linked, then you can, otherwise I don’t believe there is support for info from 2 tables

I have 2 fields in Source table: mission and logo.

In another table, Kids, that I’m using in Page Designer, I want to display mission and logo from Source table.
So… if I link those 2 fields to 2 new corresponding fields in Kids table, and do a @lookup to match Kids Source field with Source table fields, would that do it?

I have 4 source records, and 160 Kids records, each assigned to a source

If you want to create a page for each Source that lists all the related Kids, you’d want to have a Link to Record field that connected each Kid to a Source. Then, on your page (based on Source), you can insert a table with the related Kids

Nope… one page per kid, with mission and logo from Source table. Each kid record includes their source.

Ah then you’d still have the same connection, but with the Page reversed (do pages by Kid). Think you were on the right track with your lookup fields being the easiest method

now all I have to do is figure out how to do that!!!

Thanks, Nick