775 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gustavo_VD
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi! I’m using the Pivot Table extension to summarize my expenses per category/month. It works a treat:

balancesheet

Better yet, when I click on the values on my table it shows me the records related to that specific value (the expenses related to that category/month).

car

Almost perfect, but the information shown on the right side is not really helpful. I’d love to be able to see custom information like the Amount and Payee (both are columns on my table) in the summary of each record.

I understand Airtable is choosing the info that gets displayed because they are the values used on the pivot table, but they are repeated and not very helpful. Is there a way to choose what gets shown there?

Thank you!

3 Replies 3

There’s not a specific way to change it, but I wonder if you could make a Formula field and CONCATENATE the fields you want to see

Hi @Hannah_Wiginton, yes that’s a great idea and definitely a step in the right direction. But how do I make sure the concatenated field shows up in that side bar?

Gustavo_VD
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Just bumping this post to see if anyone else has any other idea that could help.