cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
remy_konings
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hi there,

so i have a question related to a monthly/yearly payment and how that works with collaborators.

I noticed that I could pay for a Pro subscription for let’s say a month or year - and then from there, invite others to my workspace. How does this work with collaborators if i already payed for a year? If i’m already collaborating on a workspace with somebody and then i want to upgrade to Pro, then i have to pay twice the amount, but i pay before i invite someone I only pay once? That seems a bit odd.

Could someone clarify this for me?

My “problem” is that i do all the setup for a friend of mine. I designed his workflow and he just works with a mobile app to fill the data. But i’m not sure if i have to pay for 2 people each time? i’m not really using it anymore after i do all the setup, just maintaining a bit for some improvements. I like to stay the owner and he the editor so he can’t change important stuff.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joe_H
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi, thanks for your question!

If you are on an annual plan and you add billable collaborators, that charge will appear on the next monthly billing date on a pro-rated basis.

For example: if you are one month into the annual plan and you add a billable collaborator, you’ll be charged on your next monthly billing date for the remainder of that year, from the date they were added as a collaborator.

A workspace will be billed for each and every billable collaborator – a billable collaborator is anyone that has greater than view/read only access.

For more on billing check out our Billing FAQ

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
Joe_H
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi, thanks for your question!

If you are on an annual plan and you add billable collaborators, that charge will appear on the next monthly billing date on a pro-rated basis.

For example: if you are one month into the annual plan and you add a billable collaborator, you’ll be charged on your next monthly billing date for the remainder of that year, from the date they were added as a collaborator.

A workspace will be billed for each and every billable collaborator – a billable collaborator is anyone that has greater than view/read only access.

For more on billing check out our Billing FAQ