616 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joshua_Krane
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’d like to use Airtable to do production / batch / inventory tracking for a manufacturing company. We currently use digital logs (google sheets) to track our raw material intake, bulk production, secondary production, & product packaging.

In a perfect world we would like a simple system that take that data and does a couple of things:

• Track production / packaging output based on batch number, product name, or product type
  • Report on-hand inventory, filterable by product type or name
  • Report production / packaging by date range
  • Pull reports of total production / packaging based on batch ID
  • Pull reports of total production / packaging based on vendor (multiple batch IDs)

I looked for some templates that were close, but didn’t find something out there that was easily modifiable. So I guess I’m really looking for someone to build this for me (for pay, of course).

Any takers?

2 Replies 2
Courtenay_Ricke
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Joshua,

I’m wondering how you went with this task?
I’m looking for something similar for beverage manufacturing. Did you find that airtable was able to do what you were after?
Did you have someone build you something?

Cheers, Courtenay

Jacinth_Sohi
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I’m also working on something similar! Would love to hear if either you made progress. I’ve gotten relatively far, but hitting a bit of a wall with raw material depletion; final product depletion is pretty easy with rollups, but it’s the secondary relationship that I’m having trouble setting up. Seems like this would be great to have a template on the Universe when someone solves this, the current Inventory Management template is rather simplistic.