580 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hector_Santilla
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I have a table “A” that needs to pull records form another table “B”. Table “B” has records of personnel activities based by date.
Person 1 may have 6 activities on certain date. Instead of pulling records one by one, I would like to pull all records based on person’s name and date.
Thanks in advance for your help

3 Replies 3
Btbml
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

What do you mean by “pull”? Are you talking about creating a report? Just having quick access to those 6 records?

I have a table “A” to use for producing a report using page designer.

I need to populate some fields from records in table “B”. Table “B” have several people doing several activities (e.g. driving time, working time, assisting time) in a week. I need to retrieve each person with their activities from table “B” to table “A”.

Right now I’m using a link feature, but I am retrieving or “pulling” same person several times manually until done with their weekly activities and making math calculations for that person on same record.

You should be able to do something like this. Its in my free base so I can’t add a page designer but you can add a field for “Table 2 Link” and then add columns to get multiple entries to show.

You can also add a few more tables with dates to get creative with date/week filtering

0d41b7239ab01c5f5e8f76a7f7d714f76ba86a36.png

2 tables - Airtable

Explore the "2 tables" base on Airtable.