638 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jared_Thompson
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I am looking for a way to essentially reproduce the Airtable form within slack. I.e. create a slack app that emulates an Airtable form whereby I can fill out the form and push data into Slack. Has anyone tried to accomplish something like this? I am familiar with the Zapier push integration and /cmd line options but I haven’t yet seen a good example of a way to push structured data from slack into Airtable in a way that emulates the correpsonding Airtable form.

3 Replies 3
John_Williams
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there

Basically you want to receive detail message as soon as form submitted.
There is a proper action available for that in zapier

Visit: www.saaszone.co

Hey John - thanks for the reply. I think I wrote the above hastily and was not clear. What I want is essentially a way to push structured data from slack into Airtable in a way that emulates the Airtable forms. So imagine nesting the html iframe from the airtable forms right in a slack window, and then just being able to open and push data from there. Obviously, this is not possible through zapier or slack natively so I was just wondering if anyone else had tried something similar.

Hi Jared

Maybe not directly. But if you simple want to add date then you can do that via Zapier by extracting details from message and fill out in airtable