603 3
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MettaSong
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

If you pay for a Team Plan for your Workspace and another person adds you as a Collaborator to a Base they own (and they also pay for a Team Plan), are they charged for you as a Billable Collaborator too?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, yes. Airtable might collect dozens of monthly fees for just one human being, since Airtable charges based on the workspace instead of each human.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, yes. Airtable might collect dozens of monthly fees for just one human being, since Airtable charges based on the workspace instead of each human.

MettaSong
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Thank you, @ScottWorld for your response. That's horrible news! 

So a person basically pays $24/month (monthly rate) and only get access to one Base, but a person could pay the same rate and have hundreds of Bases (albeit with no easy collaboration).

I thought the good thing about Team plan would be that I could collaborate easier with my clients. But there's really nothing about the Team plan that actually supports Team building.

Airtable is not my friend this week. I have been so disappointed by them with this latest transition. It's really a shame.

I did place the users in Workspace in my Team Plan, but I got a fat bill. Please advice.