cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KlaDa
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi

I am scheduling a festvial, and I need to create a way to "unshare" past events, so the beginning of the week doesn’t pop up on the last day.

Is this possible?

All the best, Uffe from KlaDa

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi Uffe! Would this be in reference to a calendar view that you're sharing externally? If so, you might have luck filtering the view being shared so that the only events that appear are 'on or after today,' such as in this example. Though, if you're looking to achieve something else with this, would you be able to provide a screenshot or two so that I can be sure I'm understanding this inquiry in full? Glad to take a closer look.

See Solution in Thread

KlaDa

Hi Juliana,

Just great, thanks. I also had found it by myself. AT is a great system for managing a festival.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Juliana
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi Uffe! Would this be in reference to a calendar view that you're sharing externally? If so, you might have luck filtering the view being shared so that the only events that appear are 'on or after today,' such as in this example. Though, if you're looking to achieve something else with this, would you be able to provide a screenshot or two so that I can be sure I'm understanding this inquiry in full? Glad to take a closer look.

KlaDa

Hi Juliana,

Just great, thanks. I also had found it by myself. AT is a great system for managing a festival.