480 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hlat
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I have invited a read-only user to an Interface. There are many read-only users added to it and ideally they would not know what other users have access to it.

If a read-only user navigates to the lower left corner while being on the Interface there's the Share button which can take you to the Manage Access tab and it provides an overview of all users.

I have the workspace sharing setting 'Restrict adding new collaborators to this workspace, its bases, and its interfaces' on. 'Restrict Interface Sharing' is also turned on in the Interface settings.

I have the 'Team' plan for the Workspace. Is there a way that I prevent read-only users from sharing the Interface and seeing the users?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, this is one of the major flaws with Airtable. There is no privacy at all, so all of your users can always see the identity of all of the other users.

You only have one option here, and that is to pay extra money for an external portal tool.

To do this, you can use an external portal tool like Noloco, Softr, JetAdmin, or Glide.

I give a step-by-step tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld 

See Solution in Thread

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, this is one of the major flaws with Airtable. There is no privacy at all, so all of your users can always see the identity of all of the other users.

You only have one option here, and that is to pay extra money for an external portal tool.

To do this, you can use an external portal tool like Noloco, Softr, JetAdmin, or Glide.

I give a step-by-step tutorial of Noloco on this episode of the BuiltOnAir podcast.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld