Did you mean: 
Lin_Max
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

hi , everyone

here’s quick question ,
can I setting a reply limit of linked record field on form view ,

linked record field are allow to selected more than one option now
but I hope it can change into single select (maximum one option select)
(not single select field , still Linked record field but only can fill one answer by user)

is that possible ?

because not native speaker and I’m worried about that I didn’t explain my situation clearly
so please see the screen shot as below :

截圖 2021-05-14 下午5.55.22

thanks a lots !!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Lin_Max!

On your form view, customize the linked record field and disable the “allow linking to multiple record” option.

Please see the first screenshot below! 🙂

Also, let’s say that you wanted to limit your users to a specific number of linked records, like no more than 6 linked records maximum.

In that case, that is not possible within Airtable itself. In that case, you would need to use Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which allows you to create or update records in Airtable with a form.

Fillout allows you to specify the maximum number of linked records, as you can see in the 2nd screenshot below:

ScottWorld_0-1701774307207.jpeg

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the community, @Lin_Max!

On your form view, customize the linked record field and disable the “allow linking to multiple record” option.

Please see the first screenshot below! 🙂

Also, let’s say that you wanted to limit your users to a specific number of linked records, like no more than 6 linked records maximum.

In that case, that is not possible within Airtable itself. In that case, you would need to use Fillout’s advanced forms for Airtable, which allows you to create or update records in Airtable with a form.

Fillout allows you to specify the maximum number of linked records, as you can see in the 2nd screenshot below:

ScottWorld_0-1701774307207.jpeg

Hi @ScottWorld ,

Very appreciate about the reply and it’s help me a lot !!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: