1780 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Juan_Gutierrez1
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Good morning, what alternatives are there to generate reports or export our views to PDF that are available for the free plan (I know that in the payment plan is the export to google docs).

Thank you very much for your support

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The free plan gives you 1,000 REST API calls per month, so you could use any PDF or reporting service that has a REST API, and then automate it with Make.

You can even automate Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel with Make, but there are many other services out there as well -- apps like Documint, Docs Automator, PDF Generator API, and more.

See Solution in Thread

6 Replies 6
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

The free plan gives you 1,000 REST API calls per month, so you could use any PDF or reporting service that has a REST API, and then automate it with Make.

You can even automate Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel with Make, but there are many other services out there as well -- apps like Documint, Docs Automator, PDF Generator API, and more.

Many thanks for your advice!!

Gina_Fernandez
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

+1 for Documint! Fantastic app with a great team behind it. We use it to generate all our contracts, invoices, and even personalized products guides based on client purchases. 

Thank you very much Gina, do you have a reference link (video, docto) to see how it works and be able to connect it with Airtable ? Thank you!

Hi Juan, I would say check out Gareth Pronovost's video on it, it's quick and show you what you can do. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6vBUOLl4Ow

For our usage, we currently run all our estimates and invoices through documint. I've also just set up a custom product catalogue that gets personalized according to each client and what they've purchased. Now that the templates are set up, it's generated at the click of a button. Very handy app. I'm hoping they will integrate with more apps as I'd like to be able to use with more than just airtable. 

Hi @Juan_Gutierrez1,

a bit late to the party but just wanted to point to my document automation tool DocsAutomator again. The output of it is PDF and optionally Google Docs + I'm always there to support 🙂

Here's a demo on YouTube: https://youtu.be/kYtHSNJucPI?si=X3HBjm37NfT2c0as

Cheers,
Rupert