cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scott_Brasted
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hello again, a new puzzle for me.

I have a summary report table that uses a view of records filtered by a particular month from another table for data. The summary table uses a linked  field and I want to be able to select all the records in the linked view for the summary. Right now I have to individually select each record. This isn't bad if you have, say, 1 - 10 records. But sometimes I have over 100. That's a lot of clicking.

Is there a way to select all the records available in the list that pops up to select from?

Thanks, Scott

2 Replies 2
simmonkc
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I might not be understanding fully... but could you link the records from the other table - not the summary table?  Basically copy/paste your summary record en masse to link it on the other table.

I do it in this video around the 3:30 mark.

Scott_Brasted
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

Hmm. How to explain. I have a field that is a "Linked to Another Record" field type. It is set to allow linking to multiple records. When I click on the small diagonal arrow in the field, it brings up a list of records (if I have records available).  I can select one record at a time. But I might have to select 100 - 200 or more records. There is a link the bottom of the box that says "+ Link to a call from Calls" (the field and table). I want to find a way to select all or part of the list of records, not just one at a time. Does that clear it up a little?

Thanks, Scott