cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gary_Arbuthnot
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Hi Everyone,

I run an Artist Agency and I use an Airtable record to store all of my artists data. When they are booked for a gig I have to fill in a very specific booking form provided by the client as an Excel Sheet.

Does anyone know if there is a tool that would allow me to populate such an Excel Sheet/or Google Sheet Form with the specific requested data from the Airtable record? I did look at Zapier but it doesn’t seem to provide that functionality as I would be mapping the data from the Airtable record to specific cells on the Google/Excel Sheet.

Thanks for your help.

Gary

2 Replies 2

Hi @Gary_Arbuthnot,

Yes, you can use Integromat to map fields from Airtable into specific cells of a Google Sheets spreadsheet.

p.s. There is a little bit of a learning curve to get up & running with Integromat. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire a professional Airtable consultant & Registered Integromat Partner to help you with this, please feel free to contact me through my website at ScottWorld.com.

Gary_Arbuthnot1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi Scott. Thanks for the quick reply. I know I have a call to reschedule with you already and so will add that to the list to discuss! Really appreciate your advice and tips.