499 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
em-madebychange
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

I'm using the chart extension to visualize some data. Nearly all of my questions on the form have 5 answer choices but I have a few questions where no one chose an answer. For example (strongly disagree, disagree, neutral, agree, strongly agree) where no one chose "agree". I'd like the chart to show that agree is a 0 while also displaying the true values of the others. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! At this time, when there are no values for the options, the values do not show within the chart. They do, however, show in the chart key. Definitely hear you on this that it would be a great addition to the product to be able to choose whether or not the options show in the graph or only in the key. I encourage you to post this idea in the Product Ideas section as I am sure others might be looking for similar functionality. I've also added this as internal feedback to our ProdDev team in hopes of adding this functionality soon! 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
Vic_Airtable
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! At this time, when there are no values for the options, the values do not show within the chart. They do, however, show in the chart key. Definitely hear you on this that it would be a great addition to the product to be able to choose whether or not the options show in the graph or only in the key. I encourage you to post this idea in the Product Ideas section as I am sure others might be looking for similar functionality. I've also added this as internal feedback to our ProdDev team in hopes of adding this functionality soon! 

Thank you!