cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlliAlosa
10 - Mercury
10 - Mercury

Hi there!

Starting to dabble with Integromat… and finding it pretty difficult to wrap my head around.

I was able to use the Search Records function to find the records I want. Now I want to put the {Name} of those records (not the record ID) into an array and sort them in descending order.

I’m using the Array Aggregator and chose {Name} field as my aggregated field. I’m testing this by inserting the array into a Long Text Field “{Test}”, but I keep only returning the last item in the array.

Anyone able to point me in the right direction?

5 Replies 5
M_k
11 - Venus
11 - Venus

Hi @AlliAlosa

You could try Integromat Community Support on Facebook.

They have quite a few postings about the same thing you are inquiring about, so you are not alone with your questions. :grinning:

Mary K

Thank you @M_k! I had been searching around and was surprised to see that there’s not a whole lot of documentation out there. I will definitely check out the facebook group :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @AlliAlosa

Thank you for your reply.

I had forgotten that there is a three part YouTube video about what you are trying to do.

I hope it will help.

Mary K

Here is the link:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mWZBA2xSvB4

I have another link that explains the various functions, including arrays, so hopefully this can help, too.

Thank you @M_k! This was extremely helpful - allowed me to get the result I was looking for :slightly_smiling_face: Thanks again!

Hi @AlliAlosa

I am glad it helped.

Mary