162 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AndreaR
5 - Automation Enthusiast

Oh hello there! I am working with a team that is developing a base to capture competitor profiles. Within the base we have an organizational overview tab, contacts tab, program information tab, and a SWOT Analysis tab where we'd like to fill out the data on the competitors' strengths (from a drop down), weaknesses (from a drop down), opportunities (from a drop down), and threats (from a drop down) (among a few other things unnecessary to mention).

What I'd like to do is have a matrix template that will pull in those selected drop down items and look something like the below for each organization/competitor. Would the matrix or page design extension be best for this? Might there be a better tool? I have some serious beef with the page design view and how limited it is - or perhaps in my case, just not intuitive enough to be impactful.

Any ideas would be incredibly welcome. Thank you!

Screenshot 2024-06-14 132624.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndreaR

Thank you! I did see that but it's the visual matrix that I was stuck on. I ended up figuring it out in Page Design. 

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
AndreaR

Thank you! I did see that but it's the visual matrix that I was stuck on. I ended up figuring it out in Page Design.