cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fernando_Maia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Everyone!

I would like to know if there is anyway to sync collumns from differents tables in the same base, for example, I have the table “A” with collumns 1, 2,3 and another table “B” with collumns 4,5,6. I want to change fields on table B from collumns 4 and 5 and automaticly do the same on collumns 1 and 2 from table A, but dont sync the other fields at collumn 3 from table A. Any ideas? Please and TIA. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Replies 3

Are you trying to sync column settings (i.e. how many decimal points are shown), or field values?

If its field values you’re trying to sync, have you linked your records together? By any chance, are you splitting “the same” data into many tables instead of using Views?

Fernando_Maia
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hello Kamille_Parks thanks for answer. I would like to sync column field values from different tables, but only some collumns, not all. I want to replicate the data from specific columns table to other tables’ columns through sync, but not all collumns.

Sounds like you either need to use one table and multiple Views, or multiple tables that are linked together. Are you linking data together currently?