cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VEERAL_LUVANI
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, Airtable community

I have tables from multiple vendors. Each table has the same fields. I have to combine the records from each of these tables into one table.

is there a way to combine multiple tables into one table? One thing I tried to sync table but multiple sync option is not available.

Thanks,
Veeral

4 Replies 4
Heather_Hale
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

I’d like to do something similar: sync all my various client and project bases’ To Do lists into one master To Do list (and sync to my calendar). Love to know how to do this!

Riccardo_Bendot
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Need the same!

Someone found a solution?

thanks!

Hi there, I have faced the same need…

Unfortunately the tables linking can not link many table to one by using the same fields. If you try to do that you will have many times the same column including the data from the each separate table respectively.

What I done, is to import all my data in one table and then I created different views by using specific filters in each view. Then sharing each view in different table I achieved to have from one to many tables. The problem in this is that fields in sharing view are not editable.

If you want to edit the current information you can create separate tables, in which you can use “link with another record” field type that will send you the specific information to the next table. This process can run also by using automations.

I wish that helped you guys! for any further question please do not hesitate to respond.