2909 6
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Melissa_Goodwin
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m syncing records from a source base into a separate working table. New records from the source base are showing up on the sync’d base, but updates to the record (e.g. selecting a different single source field entry) are NOT syncing.

The base is set up for automatic sync. Is this a bug, normal (i.e. updates to records don’t sync), or is there something I’m missing in setup?

6 Replies 6

Welcome to the Airtable community!

How long are you waiting for the changes to show up? Updates are not propagated immediately. It can take 15 minutes or more for them to show up. If you need them to show up sooner, you can manually update.

It’s been a couple of hours since the change was made. And even syncing manually, the field isn’t updating. :frowning:

(Thanks for the welcome!)

If the changes do not appear even after a manually syncing, that sound like a reason to contact support.

Just contacted support - thank you for your help!

Nicolas_d_Apri1

@Melissa_Goodwin did you get a response ? I face the same issue. New fields are not synced

Is the problem that new fields are not showing up?

Any new fields need to be manually added into the sync. This includes both: (a) fields that are newly created, as well as (b) old fields that weren’t previously a part of the sync.

You can do this in the “update sync configuration” screen by clicking on the 3 dots and choosing “edit synced fields”.