450 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rebecca_Barker
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi, I’ve looked at the online tutorials and for some reason I’m doing something wrong! I need to link numerous sheets into one master sheet. The master sheet needs to link individuals by surname and email to avoid duplication.
I run a non for profit and we have so much data and so much duplication and I just need everything on one sheet. I’m now getting really confused as its not linking things but is adding a link name to a form.

Can someone explain how I do this in a really straightforward clear way?!
Thanks!

1 Reply 1

Hi Rebecca, is this what you’re looking for?

synching forms

If so, you can find the base here. To view the formulas, duplicate the base by clicking the title of the base at the top of the screen and then click the three horizontal dots on the right

You mentioned the master sheet needs to link via the surname and email, and as a result we create a formula field that combines those two things together that acts as our new unique ID for each record, and we do this for every table.

After that, for every data sheet, we can simply paste this unique ID into the field that’s linked to the master sheet and it’ll be linked automatically

Let me know if this isn’t what you’re looking for and I’ll see what I can do!