cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bookedwithrae
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi there! 

So I have a few bases (Newsletter Tracker, Task Manager, Content Creation Schedule, Signings & Events) and each of them have due dates in them and their individual calendars. Is there a way to have a master calendar or to have all of the calendars in different bases within a workspace to sync or sync to one calendar? 

I have a Teams Subscription if that helps! 

Thank you so much for your time and any input! 

1 Reply 1

Ahh...if you had a Business or Enterprise plan you could use multi source syncing, which would solve this for you pretty easily: https://support.airtable.com/docs/multi-source-syncing

It's still possible without it, just slightly more work.  I'd try creating a new base called Master Calendar or something and syncing each of the calendars to a different table in that base and create one new table called "Master"

I'd then have automations for each of those tables where, when a record gets created (i.e. synced over), it would create a record in "Master" and link it to that newly created record

This would allow me to create one lookup field per table that I've synced, so e.g. if I'm syncing over 3 tables I'd have 3 lookup fields of dates, and I'd use a formula field to consolidate that data and use that consolidated field in the Calendar view

---
I'm curious about the workflow after the master calendar is created though; how do you plan on using it?