685 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Joel_Andrews1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

My boss - who has been using Airtable with the rest of our team for years - has suddenly been unable to log into the site and gets a privacy error whenever she tries:

Joel_Andrews1_0-1685551330837.png

None of the rest of our team has any problem accessing Airtable. She has tried using different browsers, clearing browsing data, and using incognito mode, all to no avail. 

Have any of you seen this issue before, and do you have any other recommendations? I created a ticket with Airtable support, but they seem to be particularly slammed at the moment and haven't responded yet, so I thought I'd try here.

Thanks!

Joel

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Joel_Andrews1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

She was finally able to get back in today. She tried logging in from one of her personal computers and was able to get to the login screen. She had forgotten her password, so she clicked the link to reset it. Airtable sent the reset pw link to her work email address, which she opened on her work machine, and was suddenly able to access the login page just fine! I don't know how or why this worked, but it did. 😕

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3

Long shot, but are her computer's date and time set correctly?

Yeah, it is. Also, I forgot to mention that she just got a new work computer, and the issue was happening on her previous computer and continues to happen on the new one. I've asked her to try on her personal computer to determine if it has something to do with the security settings on her work machines. Still waiting to hear back on that.

Joel_Andrews1
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

She was finally able to get back in today. She tried logging in from one of her personal computers and was able to get to the login screen. She had forgotten her password, so she clicked the link to reset it. Airtable sent the reset pw link to her work email address, which she opened on her work machine, and was suddenly able to access the login page just fine! I don't know how or why this worked, but it did. 😕