1358 1
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dan_Valentine
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

This started about a week ago. No changes to the computer (no windows update, though there was a chrome update that took place after the issue occurred I am on the latest Chrome 90 update)…

I am using a Zebra ZP 450 Label Printer. Wasn’t having any issues (can only use page designer on Chrome). When I go to select the printer it says it’s not available. I can select any other printer, however, I can’t figure out how to export a pdf to the label size we typically print 2.25 x 1.25. PDF only wants to print out letter size.

I uninstalled the driver, and reinstalled and it stopped giving me the error message, but now airtable just crashes when I select this printer.

We’ve been using this printer for months, and it stopped working last week.

1 Reply 1
Adam_Minich
Airtable Employee
Airtable Employee

Hi @Dan_Valentine,

Adam from Airtable here. Sorry to hear about the printer issues.

These types of troubleshooting issues can be helpful to post on the community, as others may have helpful tips to offer up, but it may be better to reach out to our support team on this one. You can contact us via email (support@airtable.com) or from your Airtable base by clicking on “Help” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.

Image 2021-05-04 at 11.10.50 AM

Hope this helps~~