606 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wootim
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I’m using a Timesheets table to record employee timesheets.
I’m then using an Employees table to rollup the ‘Time Worked’ durations.

I only want to see the ‘Time Worked’ for today.
I have my rollup conditions set as follows: “only show linked records from the Timesheets table that meet certain conditions: Date is today”
However, I’m in Sydney Australia which is +10 hours GMT.

I don’t see any way of offsetting this time (as it’s only a filter within a rollup field). How can I make the rollup filter ‘today’ line-up with Sydney’s ‘today’?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hey Wootim, I’ve created a base here for you to check out

It seems to filter correctly for me, could you check out my base and see whether I’ve done anything different? I’m on GMT +8

Timezone related stuff is super weird on Airtable and I haven’t fully understood it either and so I know your pain.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 2.43.29 PM

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 2.40.06 PM

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 2.40.12 PM

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2
TheTimeSavingCo
17 - Neptune
17 - Neptune

Hey Wootim, I’ve created a base here for you to check out

It seems to filter correctly for me, could you check out my base and see whether I’ve done anything different? I’m on GMT +8

Timezone related stuff is super weird on Airtable and I haven’t fully understood it either and so I know your pain.

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 2.43.29 PM

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 2.40.06 PM

Screenshot 2022-06-21 at 2.40.12 PM

wootim

Thanks for your response.

After looking at your base, it looks like I had a small issue in the way my base was designed.
I was using a rollup field to pull all timesheet data into a new table, then I was using another rollup field to filter that data into ‘today’ values.
Looking at your table, I can see that I should have used a single lookup field with a ‘today’ filter instead. Two birds with one stone.