Help

Upcoming database upgrades. to improve our reliability at 03:30 UTC on Feb. 25 / 7:30pm PT on Feb. 24. Some users may briefly experience slow load times or error messages. Learn more here

Toggle off "show attachments in reversed order", but keep attachments in the same order

Solved
Jump to Solution
223 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello :slightly_smiling_face:

Need help with the Attachment field, please.

For some time now I use the attachment field to store images, and I had “show attachments in reversed order.” option toggled on.
Now, I want to toggle off “show attachments in reversed order.”, but keep photos in same order.

How can I accomplish that without doing it manually, since I have a loot of files and reccords?

Thank you,
Pjero

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

The easiest way that I know of to do that is via a script. Here’s one that does the job.

The actual code that reverses the order isn’t much, but I gave it a minimal UI via script settings, along with some feedback to make it more user-friendly. I don’t offer any warranty on how this thing behaves, but it performed well in my tests.

See Solution in Thread

2 Replies 2

The easiest way that I know of to do that is via a script. Here’s one that does the job.

The actual code that reverses the order isn’t much, but I gave it a minimal UI via script settings, along with some feedback to make it more user-friendly. I don’t offer any warranty on how this thing behaves, but it performed well in my tests.

Thank you @Justin_Barrett this does the job perfectly!