2795 2
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dustin_Good
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

So it seems I may be dumb, but I was under the impression that how I'm using the attachment field is ok and I wouldn't be impacted by the changes but I'm now seeing all my attachments are broken.

The way I have it configured is I scan a document into google drive then upload it to my airtable. These doc are not shared or used in automations. They simply live in my base where they are occasionally referenced when we have a billing dispute.

brokenairtable.png

6 Replies 6
Dustin_Good
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

P.s. I just uploaded a new attachment from my Google Drive and immediately got the same broken icon. When you click the broken icon it takes me to a black screen with the a weirdly placed hyperlink to their "support center". Upon clicking that link it takes me to "Troubleshooting Airtable attachment error messages" which wasn't all that helpful.

David_Brinkmann
5 - Automation Enthusiast
5 - Automation Enthusiast

I literally drag and drop all of my attachments and they all corrupted and I cant drag and drop a replacement after having deleted the corrupted attachment. This applies to all attachment fields in my table.

It has nothing to do with permisssions or how you are uploading it. Even if you try to upload in the simplest way possible it doesnt work.

I just went back to my base and the attachments are BACK!!! Not sure what's going on but it definitely made me have a physiological reaction 😰

Likewise

There was a complete outage at Airtable today. All bases in all workspaces temporarily lost their attachments for a while. It looks like it's working again for me now.

As long as they come back.....