770 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmochi1
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, I am wondering if it's possible to create radar charts using Airtable Extensions. I would prefer a way that allows me to create one with minimal code, but I am open to other methods as well.

Thanks!

1 Reply 1
ScottWorld
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Unfortunately, you can’t do that natively in Airtable. Your only option is to turn to an external charting app that supports radar charts, and then you can automate that external charting app with Make.

One quick & easy tool that lots of people enjoy is Image-Charts, which can be fully automated with Make’s Image-Charts integrations.

Another option is QuickChart.io, which can be fully automated with Make’s QuickChart’s integrations.

Of course, you can also create those types of charts with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets, which can also be automated with Make. Many of my clients go down this path.

There is a small learning curve with Make, which is why I created this basic navigation video to help. I also provide the links to a few other Make training resources there as well. For example, to instantly trigger your Make scenarios from Airtable, check out this thread.

p.s. If you have a budget for your project and you’d like to hire an expert Airtable consultant to help you with any of this, please feel free to contact me through my website: Airtable consulting — ScottWorld