cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthieu_Chatea
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone !

I have a personnal plan plus and 1988 dollars credits on it.

I want to upgrade to the Pro plan (20 dollars, paid yearly).

The only thing is that i’m afraid to lose my beautiful credits if i upgrade …

So i want you to ask if the credits are saved when you upgrade your plan :thinking:

Thank you

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

The Pro plan is $20/user/month when paid yearly. Thus, it would cost $240 if you upgrade to a yearly plan. If the credits are already in the workspace, they will be spent on the upgrade. If the credits are tied to your account but not yet assigned to a workspace, you can upgrade without using the credits. However, why wouldn’t you spend the credits on the upgrade? You can’t use the credits for anything else but Airtable.

See Solution in Thread

3 Replies 3
kuovonne
18 - Pluto
18 - Pluto

Welcome to the Airtable community!

The Pro plan is $20/user/month when paid yearly. Thus, it would cost $240 if you upgrade to a yearly plan. If the credits are already in the workspace, they will be spent on the upgrade. If the credits are tied to your account but not yet assigned to a workspace, you can upgrade without using the credits. However, why wouldn’t you spend the credits on the upgrade? You can’t use the credits for anything else but Airtable.

Tanks for the answer !
I did it, perfect !

However, why wouldn’t you spend the credits on the upgrade? You can’t use the credits for anything else but Airtable.

Typical billionaire behavior, they just want to flaunt their wealth smh :grinning_face_with_sweat: