625 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Holli_Younger
8 - Airtable Astronomer
8 - Airtable Astronomer

I really don’t even know how to title nor ask this question, hopefully someone understands what I’m trying to do.

Our primary field reads like so: RFQ - 1234 The RFQ is being pulled from dropdown Type. The 1234 is pulled from autofill number.

A form is available to 3rd parties to upload their quote based on the RFQ# provided on their form. (Which is pre-populated from the primary field)

Problem is when they upload it it links to the correct form but it creates a new record with a new (non-matching) RFQ# based on the dropdown and autofill number.

Is there anyway to have the uploaded form linked directly to the data already inputted based on the RFQ# they selected during the form process, instead of duplicating?

Here are some screenshots to maybe make sense of what I’m trying to say.

This is the Form option available- it shows all records within the primary table

This is where there form lands - after submitting the form.

This is my primary table - with all linked information showing what I’m trying to explain about the RFQ#'s not matching.

Ideally, I’d love to have all new submissions come in and automatically go to the linked field and in a perfect world populate the status Received/pending processing, and send an email to the customer…but without using all these different products to do it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you to whoever can understand what I’m trying to get done and can lend a hand.

0 Replies 0