cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peytondonnell
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone, 

Today is an important deadline day for us, and we are collecting client deliverables through Airtable forms. We have a large influx of form submissions today, and everything was working as expected until about 10:30am MT this morning. 

I received a correct form submission at 10:25am MT, and then the next form submission at 10:33am MT had been edited by an "anonymous" user. Every form we've received after that has also been edited by an "anonymous" user, and any files that our clients included in an attachment field on their form had disappeared / been deleted from the records.

The only other post I can find like this is this one, but it doesn't seem to have a resolution. Our team is also unable to upload attachments to records ourselves.

Does anyone have any insight on this issue? We really don't want to have to reach back out to all of the clients that are submitting deliverables today for the deadline to ask for them again.

Let me know if any other information would be helpful. Thanks in advance!!

4 Replies 4
Brandon_Sturgil
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

same here...just finished a new client intake inspection in the field and the images are not showing...no errors were received and the form submission seemed to go through per usual...image attached...hopefully its a server issue and they appear when its resolved??

Tim_Sullivan
7 - App Architect
7 - App Architect

This could be part of the trouble you're both having with attachments.

Tim_Sullivan_0-1674241664894.png

Indeed...I think you are correct. Thanks for the reply. There was a similar issue a while back with the AWS servers...hopefully this is the same type of issue. Have a great day.

Thanks, Tim! Where did you see that message?