cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Strategy_Team
6 - Interface Innovator
6 - Interface Innovator

Hello friends,

I’m trying to work out if it’s possible to create unique (per record) embedded views of a table on Stacker via some formula wizardry, rather than having to manually create a filtered view for each record.

To that end, I was wondering if anyone knows if it’s possible to put URL filters into the embed code for a shared view - and if so, how I would write this?

Kind regards,

Matt

2 Replies 2

Are you looking to use Shared view URL filters?

You could setup a formula field that calculates the pre-filtered url. My app Ready Made Formulas helps to build the formula for such a field. This particular formula does require a premium license. You can then use the resulting url & its parameters inside the embed code.

Note that this is not a particularly secure method of restricting data, as the user can easily remove the filters. I also have not combined this with Stacker.

Hi kuovonne. Many thanks for the prompt response. I (eventually) figured out how to write the formula correctly, and it’s all working, even within Stacker, which is brilliant. This will prevent having to create dozens of custom views :slightly_smiling_face:

And a cool app you have there! I will bear it in mind for the future.

Kind regards,

Matt