Help

Re: Use the PRO version to manage ERP in production, doubts about visualization in the department

498 0
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TGT_srl
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hi everyone.
in order to program my production I want to use the airtable PRO platform, how can I have the timeline displayed in the departments, have them enter data, avoiding the use of PRO versions for each department? otherwise the situation would become too expensive …
therefore summarizing:

1. in the office I have the PRO version that inserts the production programs
  2. each department has a separate timetable with the possibility of entering some data (finished work, quality problems, number of pieces, etc.)

thanks!

1 Reply 1
baleriab
4 - Data Explorer
4 - Data Explorer

Hey everyone! I wanted to talk about the advantages of ERP software solutions for manufacturing. They can really streamline production processes and enhance efficiency. Now, regarding the specific issue mentioned here, using the PRO version of Airtable to manage ERP in production is definitely a step in the right direction.

To address the concern about visualizing the timeline in different departments and avoiding the need for separate PRO versions for each department, there might be a workaround. One option could be to explore sharing the PRO version across departments, allowing them to input data on their respective timetables. This way, you can avoid the additional expense of multiple PRO versions.

However, it's important to consider the limitations of this approach. Ensure that the shared access doesn't compromise data integrity or result in conflicting inputs. Finding a balance between cost and functionality is crucial. Perhaps reaching out to Airtable support or exploring alternative solutions could provide more insight.